- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The most honest shop I've ever dealt with! Keith is the best!
Broke down on the way back to Montana. It's ridiculous how accommodating and hospitable the staff is here. Had to stay in town over night and they even helped with finding a hotel. Definitely the best customer service I've ever experienced anywhere in America
Great, friendly, and down to earth people! They're also fast, and have never let me down. I will definitely keep going back!
This shop sets the bar in my opinion. They are knowledgeable, professional and the service manager will go the extra mile every time to get you the best deal possible. Highly recommended!
A friend referred me to Master Tech Mechanic and I am very glad they did. Excellent communication, went above my expectations, very competent mechanic, and reasonable prices. I will be back.
Car overheated and broke down. They took us right in and got us back on the road fast! Very reasonable pricing and friendly staff.